About BHL Plumbing and Heating Ltd
We are a team of professional, experienced Plumbing & Heating Engineers. We take pride in the quality of our work, attention to detail and customer service. We do not have call centres or central offices. Call or email us and you will deal directly with one of us.
We are fully qualified to City & Guilds NVQ level 3. We are a 'Registered Plumbing Company' with the Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering. We are Gas Safe Registered. We have Public liability insurance of £2m.
As Worcester Accredited installers we can offer up to 10 years manufacturer's warranty on selected Worcester gas fired boilers (subject to Worcester T&C's)
10 years on the Ideal Vogue range of gas boilers
Up to 10 years on Viessmann and ATAG gas boilers
Honeywell Evohome Specialist Installer
Harvey Water Softeners Approved Installer
Main work undertaken
Installation, service and repair of gas boilers. Fault finding, repairs and upgrades to central heating and hot water systems. Gas safety work including Landlord's Safety Certificates. Unvented (Megaflo) hot water cylinders, Replacement open vent hot water cylinders & cold water storage tanks in lofts. Underfloor heating systems. Gas fires & cookers. Full chemical and magnetic Power-flushing. Shower and whole house booster pumps. Radiators and thermostatic valves. Tap repairs and replacements.
9.9 out of 10 FEEDBACK SCORE
General work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m
- We do not charge a call out fee.
- Any work carried out including fault finding and diagnostic work is chargeable.
- £75.00 for any time up to the first hour
- £32.50 for subsequent half hours up to a maximum of £340 for a full day
- Boiler / Gas fire Service £75.00
- Landlords Safety Inspection £75.00; includes boiler and cooking appliance; £150.00 for property with gas fire.
- Power flushing services start at £360.00 depending on the size of the system.
- Free quotations and estimates on request.
- We may charge for parking meter fees if permits are not available where required.
Larger jobs priced individually
All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate. Payment for all work is due upon satisfactory completion and can be made by cheque, cash or on-line transfer.